It’s Springtime! 2018 is shaping up to be a little bonkers, and I want to make it extra, by challenging myself to write more. My BFF, Carly Cross, and I have been writing for an online Bible Study the last two years and in a few weeks, we will have covered the entire Bible. As we explore what’s next for biblewithus.com I knew I wanted to ensure I could continue to make a regular habit of processing through writing.
My goal is to write about life, holistically, and in a way that invites everyone into the discussion. Nothing is off the table, but I hope we can keep things honoring, remembering to value one another. Some topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Social commentary and current events
- Celebrations of people and milestones
- My love for comedy and pop-culture
- Experience in travel as I attempt to obtain Italian citizenship through decent and move to Europe
- Attempts to process life through a Biblical and Global perspective
Welcome to this new-to-me endeavor. I hope it’s something we can enjoy together.